Monday, April 9, 2007

Booking a flat in Pune? Get valuable tips, subscribe to my 'Free Newsletter'!

Yes! By subscribing to my 'Free Newsletter', you will automatically become a member of the "exclusive inner group"! Naturally, you will get lot more than a regular readers of my blog! Let me tell you how you will benefit:

  1. The first thing is that you will not miss the topics of your interest. How? Simple, when you subscribe you will give your e mail id. I will email you my 'Free Newsletter' on that address. In the 'Free Newsletter' i will tell you on which topic i have written. Plus there will be a link which will take you to that post on this blog! For example, if you are interested in Domain names you will not miss reading "My name is Bond, James Bond; James Bond Dot Com!"
  1. Your can take more profitable investment decisions. Why? Because in my 'Free Newsletter' i will give you some exclusive insights and advance tips about investment opportunities in the Pune Real Estate Market.
  1. "What more could i get if i subscribe to 'Free Newsletter? Any exclusive special offer?" Hopefully yes ! See, i have just started this blog but for more than decade i am here in Pune Real Estate Market. The Idea behind starting this blog is to keep serving my clients, spread all over the world, even after a particular transaction is over. Still, being very modest i will only say, "Why not?"
For this 'Free Newsletter' i am using services of Zookoda. Zookoda is owned and operated by Quivalent, based in Sydney, Australia. Quivalent specializes in commercial email campaign management solutions and services. They deliver millions of emails for large and small corporations.

How to subscribe to my 'Free Newsletter'? Please, use the box in the side bar. Enter your email id. Confirm your subscription and you become a member of my exclusive inner group!

No comments:

Post a Comment