Friday, October 5, 2007

Thanks to FeedM8! Now, you can read my Pune Real Estate blogs on your mobile! [FM8579-29]

Yes, please, get a mobile version of my blog from the widget in the side column. You can enter your phone number to get the link via SMS. Or you can also use alternate method to get to your site: by entering the address directly into the browser of your mobile.

This service is provided by FeedM8. It is instant and works excellent. You know, you can also read my other blog, Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog, on your mobile. To get it on your mobile, please, visit the blog once and you can be in touch with the latest news about Pune and Indian real estate, even when you are on the go!

Along with my blogs, you can read some of the best blogs on your mobile. I personally read, Digg, CNN, Times of India, Economic Times, NY Times and Lifehacker. I am sure, you will enjoy FeedM8!

No comments:

Post a Comment