Friday, October 5, 2007

welcome2pune! Get the updates of what is Pune doing on Twitter!

I love Twitter. I love Pune. Naturally, i love my micro blog, "welcome2pune"! I am sure, you will also love to know what Pune is doing. So get the news links about Pune. The widget is in the side column. Be in touch with Pune.

Besides, "welcome2Pune", you can also follow "PuneRealEstate" on Twitter. Here you can keep yourself updated with the Pune real estate news. If you want more details click the Tiny URL and read the post on Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog! Yes, it is a sort of industry blog but there are some interesting related posts also. For example, the post about...no, I will write a blog on this!

Great thing is not only on the web, you can follow Twitter on your mobile and IM! Try "welcome2pune" and "PuneRealEstate" on Twitter, you will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment